We don’t have jobs. We have a mission!
Spreadshirt, an innovative global e-commerce platform for print-on-demand apparel and accessories empowers everyone to easily buy, sell, create and share their ideas. Examples of spreading it with Spreadshirt include social influencers from all genres such as gaming, YouTube creators, entertainment, non-profit organizations and over 70,000 partners. Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is active in 18 markets, available in 12 languages, and operates five global production sites. In 2015, Spreadshirt hit global revenue of approximately 85 million €, printed more than 3.6 million items, and shipped to 180 countries. Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Great, because here’s where you come into the game. Spreadshirt is opening a position as ...
Online Marketing Manager North America (f/m)
As Online Marketing Manager for the North American market you are responsible for the continued success and optimization of our paid marketing campaigns in the US, Canada and Australia. You will work within the Paid Marketing team and support both the Marketplaces and Create Your Own business units. You will develop new campaigns, run ad tests, contribute to landing page improvements, manage bids and budgets, conduct analyses, provide reporting and help us grow our presence in North America via Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Ads and other paid channels.
- Manage, maintain and optimize our paid marketing campaigns in North America
- Research keywords, write compelling ad copy and create new marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for paid marketing in one of our largest markets
- Set bids and budgets to meet our financial and growth goals
- Run ad campaigns via AdWords, Bing and social media channels
- Develop new remarketing and retention strategies
- Optimize Google Shopping campaigns
- Assume responsibility for other paid channels including display and affiliate
- At least 2+ years of experience in SEM/SEA with proven success
- Extensive experience with Google Shopping (PLA)
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills
- Confident user of Google Analytics
- Ideally, you have experience in a similar position in an ecommerce company
- Fluent, business standard written English at a native level
- Intimate knowledge and experience of the North American ecommerce landscape, consumer mentality and competitive environment
- A high and evolving degree of responsibility
- A motivating and fun working atmosphere
- Access to a large network of contacts in the online business which we have built up over the years
- Fabulous offices with roof terraces, fresh fruit, drinks, table tennis and, of course, a whole lot of t-shirts
- For insight into life at Spreadshirt, click here: www.kununu.com/de/sn/leipzig/tb/sprdnet-spreadshirt
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and references. Please send your application in English including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. Use the reference number V00-791 to email@example.com. For further questions please contact Ulrike Specht (+49 (0)341-59400 5249).