Spreadshirt’s goal is to constantly increase the acquisition of new customers, retain existing customers and strategically win target market segments. This is your profession? Great, than join us as our new
Team Lead Marketing (f/m/d)
for our Business Unit "Create Your Own"
As the Marketing Team Lead for our Personalization Services you are responsible for our global marketing and direct acquisition strategy of the Spreadshirt create-your-own (CYO). You are leading the Marketing Team within the Personalization Services department and moderate the relationship to our Spreadshirt internal marketing expert teams (SEO, SEM, Content and PR). You will directly report to the Commercial Director of CYO.
- You are leading an interdisciplinary team of Online Marketeers in Europe and North America
- You are accountable for the global marketing plan, its implementation and monitoring of the results
- You manage the whole marketing budget and plan together with your team all online and offline campaigns (incl. direct acquisition)
- You analyze the markets and our competition to consult and coach your team, other in-house departments and our agency to perform to their full potential
- You have at least 4+ years experience in various online marketing channels with proven success
- You know how to connect direct acquisition of target groups with highly targeted content marketing campaigns
- You have proven experience in search engine optimization and marketing
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German and/or French is a plus)
- You have a very strong hands-on approach and keep yourself always up to date to the latest marketing trends
- You have intimate knowledge and experience within the ecommerce landscape, consumer mentality and competitive environment
- You already have leadership experience (preferably with multi-cultural teams)
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open and colourful company culture with flexible working hours
- A lot of room for your ideas in a relaxed work environment
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- Get more insights into the life at Spreadshirt on kununu
Spreadshirt is the self-expression global e-commerce company. It empowers people to express themselves through creating, discovering, and selling clothing and accessories with messages they want the world to hear.
Companies like Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube enable self-expression in the digital world but people don’t have the same opportunities in the real world where the need still exists.
Spreadshirt’s three approaches – create your own, marketplace and shops – provide limitless opportunity for on-person self-expression.
Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is available in 12 languages, operates five global production sites and ships to over 150 countries. In 2016, it hit global revenue of $102 million, printed more than 4.1 million items, and had over 70,000 selling partners.
We look forward to your application!
Please submit your application while stating reference number V00-874 via e-mail to email@example.com. Let us know about your earliest possible entry date, and tell us about your anticipated salary. Get in touch with Ulrike Specht for more info: 0341-59400 5249 or you just sent her a message via Xing or LinkedIn.
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. Your talent is in our focus no matter your age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.