We don’t have jobs. We have a mission.
Spreadshirt, an innovative global e-commerce platform for print-on-demand apparel and accessories empowers everyone to easily buy, sell, create and share their ideas on over 175 different products. Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is active in 18 markets, available in 12 languages, and operates five global production sites. Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Great, because Spreadshirt is opening a position as...
Marketing Teamlead - Merchandising Services (m/f) in Leipzig
As Marketing Teamlead for our Merchandising Services department (MDS) you are responsible for our global maketing and direct acquisition strategy of the Spreadshirt white-label shop. Your goal is to constantly increase the acquisition of new shop owners. You are leading the Marketing and the Business Development Team within the MDS department and moderate the relationship to our Spreadshirt internal marketing expert teams (SEO, SEM and PR). You will directly report to the Commercial Director of MDS.
- You are leading an interdisciplinary team of Online Marketeers and Sales & Cooperations Managers in Europe and North America
- You are accountable for the global marketing plan, its implementation and monitoring of the results
- You manage the whole marketing budget and plan together with your team all online and offline campaigns (incl. direct acquisition)
- You analyse the markets and our competition to consult and coach your team to perform to their full potential
- You have at least 3+ years experience in various online marketing channels with proven success
- You already have leadership experience (preferably with multi-cultural teams)
- You know how to connect direct acquisition of market influencers with highly targeted content marketing campaigns
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English (German and/or French is a plus)
- You have a very strong hands-on approach and keep yourself always up to date to the latest marketing trends
- A high and evolving degree of responsibility
- A motivating and fun atmosphere
- Access to a large network of contacts in the online business which we have built up over the years
- Roof terraces, free drinks, massages, a foosball table and table tennis and of course, a whole lot of shirts
- For insight into life at Spreadshirt, click here: www.kununu.com/de/sn/leipzig/tb/sprdnet-spreadshirt
Please answer the following questions in your cover letter
- What are the 2017 trends in marketing. What does it mean to you in person and the role of a Head of Marketing and Sales?
- What is your opinion on content marketing? What are the success factors here?
- What is your opinion on social media marketing? What are the success factors here?
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and references. Please send your application in English including a portfolio along with your earliest starting date and salary expectations. Use the reference number V00-779 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions please contact Stefanie Frenking (+49 (0)341-59400 5241).