Spreadshirt, www.spreadshirt.de, is the largest on-demand online platform for textile printing in Europe and the third largest in North America. We are active in 12 languages, selling more than two million apparel products directly to our customers or through our Spreadshirt Partner Shops.
We love what we do and so do our customers. More than a third of people grab their personalised Spreadshirt t-shirt as soon as it’s been through the wash. Some even admit taking it out of the dirty laundry just to wear it one more day. This passion is why we’re a thriving, creative and passionate company.
Does this sound like a business you’d like to be part of? Good, because here’s where you come into the game. Spreadshirt is currently looking to fill an opening for a position as…
Product Manager (f/m) in Leipzig
This is a senior role for an experienced Product Manager capable of driving a €35 million product portfolio forward in a company that’s passionate about letting people express themselves through the things they wear, use and carry.
Think you can do that? Yes!? Well read on.
You’ll be responsible for the strategic vision and management of our customer experience. Who are our customers you ask? They drive our platform because it’s their graphics and designs that consumers use to create unique products. Customers also include our partners who are big brands, like DC Comics and Bandai Namco, to creative individuals like www.hasenfarm.com or http://www.katzundgoldt.de/
At Spreadshirt we take customers extremely seriously and we are investing in training and recruitment to bring a UX focus across Product and Engineering teams. And lastly, our Executive team are the biggest advocates of customer first and your team will be empowered to own the product vision. Yes, really. Just make sure it’s customer focused.
Your tasks in detail
- Solve the problems of customers in a way that meets the needs of Spreadshirt’s commercial goals.
- Able to define the product requirements by working with key stakeholders.
- Agile Product development by working with engineering, UX and design teams.
- Effective management of the product backlog with prioritisation, trade-offs and constraints.
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape and explore emerging markets indirectly competing with our proposition.
- Encourage ambitious progress over incremental change.
- Back up your opinions with data and well-structured arguments – we don’t like big business cases but you must know the ‘why’ behind your decisions.
- Demonstrate superior business judgment based on skills, intuition and experience.
- Offer proven ability to take a product from beginning to end (ideation, detailed requirements, development, launch)
- Have a strong grasp of technical concepts in the platform/web services space.
- Be comfortable with working with Senior Management.
- Have strong communication skills in German and English - verbal, written, and presentation.
- Excellent communicator at all levels, a natural evangelist who is passionate about product as a discipline and our vital role at Spreadshirt.
- Strong numerical, analytical and verbal skills; quick thinker and clear communicator.
- 3 years in product management using agile techniques; ideally for web based applications or mobile.
- Demonstrable experience in at least 2 previous organisations of building products using agile techniques. You must be able to describe the agile processes and techniques you used.
- A business or technology related degree.
Experience in A/B testing methodologies and working with analytics tools.
- Prior experience in either a business or design management role
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Understanding of large scale e-commerce platforms
Understanding of technical architecture
What we offer
We are looking forward to receive your resume and references in English. Please state the reference number V00-775 and send your salary expectations and earliest starting date preferably via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions please contact Stefanie Frenking (0341 59400 5241).