We don’t have jobs. We have a mission!
We don’t have jobs. We have a mission.
Spreadshirt, an innovative global e-commerce platform for print-on-demand apparel and accessories empowers everyone to easily buy, sell, create and share their ideas. Examples of spreading it with Spreadshirt include social influencers from all genres such as gaming, YouTube creators, entertainment, non-profit organizations and over 70,000 partners.
Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is active in 18 markets, available in 12 languages, and operates five global production sites. In 2015, Spreadshirt hit global revenue of approximately 85 million €, printed more than 3.6 million items, and shipped to 180 countries.
Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Great, because here’s where you come into the game. Spreadshirt is opening a position as ...
SEO Specialist (m/f)
As SEO Specialist for Merchandising Services Department (MDS)you are responsible for the overall MDS SEO strategy and its success. For this role, you are responsible for two main working areas. First, improving Spreadshirt’s organic visibility to acquire new shop owners. And second, technical SEO consulting for our product management teams to improve the SEO of our white label shops. Along with the Head of SEO, you will be working on the SEO roadmap including continuous and prioritized testing. The role requires very good analytical skills and inter-personal & social skills, working with various other teams in the organisation.
- Develop the SEO vision, goals, and roadmap for SEO for MDS together with the Head of SEO
- Align SEO goals with MDS’s commercial strategy and their general marketing campaigns
- Working closely with MDS Product Managers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented for future releases
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery & optimization, and continuously improve our keyword database
- Support the MDS content marketing efforts with your knowledge and some hands-on services, incl. analytics and testing
- Work closely with responsible departments to implement your strategies and plans
- Prepare weekly, quarterly and ad-hoc SEO reports
- Plan and lead internal linking strategies
- Prepare weekly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends
- At least 3+ years of experience in SEO with proven success
- Excellent understanding of technical SEO in particular
- Very good knowledge of SEO major tools and analytics software
- Outstanding analytical understanding
- Strong MS Excel skills
- BA/MA preferred
- Strong communication (fluent English, German and/or French is a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize and multi-task to complete objectives
- A high and evolving degree of responsibility
- An important position in the company
- Motivating and fun working atmosphere
- Access to a large network of contacts in the online business which we have built up over the years
- Roof terraces, drinks, table football, table tennis and, of course, a whole lot of shirts
- For insight into life at Spreadshirt, click here: www.kununu.com/de/sn/leipzig/tb/sprdnet-spreadshirt
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and references. Please send your application in english, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations, along with the reference number V00-765 to email@example.com. For further questions please contact Stefanie Frenking +49 (0)341-59400 5241.