Spreadshirt puts the customer’s needs at the center of attention. Our product team consisting of product owners, designers and developers drives the product vision forward in a company that’s passionate about letting people express themselves through the things they wear, use and carry. You can be part of it in our headquarters in Leipzig as a ...
Senior Digital Product Designer UX/IX (f/m/d)
In this important role, you will be empowered to own the user experience and visual outcome of your part of the product. Our executive team members are the biggest advocates of a customer-first approach and look forward to seeing your costumer focused design. You will be a member of a cross-functional product team and work closely together with four product designers and the product design team lead. At Spreadshirt, we take customers extremely seriously, and we are investing in training and recruitment to bring a high caliber designer with focus across our design team and product.
- Creating a design vision that aligns user and business needs and following it through to development
- Establishing a design strategy that ensures high quality results
- Aligning user needs with stakeholders needs, keeping the user at the center of attention
- Creating prototypes to test and prove your hypothesis, performing multiple user tests in close collaboration with the user research team
- Participating and analyzing user testing results with the rest of the product team and the user research team
- Prototyping from lo-fi sketching to hi-fi mock ups
- Documenting user interface and interactions requirements for engineers
- Inspire and mentor other designers in the product design team
- A degree in Design, Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field or equivalent work experience (we know that Digital Product Designers (UX/IX) have all kinds of interesting backgrounds)
- 5+ years work experience as an HCI designer or UX / IX designer in a software product and/or web development environment
- You can demonstrate, through your portfolio and experience, an ability to work from sketches to higher fidelity mock ups by using UCD techniques
- Strong verbal skills, quick thinker, and clear communicator
- Experience in working closely with engineering teams in an agile environment
- Excellent computer skills, including design tools (e.g. Adobe software, inVision, Axure, etc.)
We value diversity at Spreadshirt. Your talent is in our focus no matter your age, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- 3+ year agency experience is a plus
- Some experience working with user research (ethnography, contextual interviews, setting up user test goals)
- High levels of responsibility and career development opportunities
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- A lot of room for your ideas in a relaxed work environment
- Great work with friendly colleagues in motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Continuous training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area for mutual lunch breaks, terraced roofs and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors as well as PlayStation, table tennis & table football, heaps of events and – of course – a whole lot of T-shirts
- For insight into life at Spreadshirt visit us on kununu
Spreadshirt is the self-expression global e-commerce company. It empowers people to express themselves through creating, discovering, and selling clothing and accessories with messages they want the world to hear. Companies like Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube enable self-expression in the digital world but people don’t have the same opportunities in the real world where the need still exists. Spreadshirt’s three approaches – create your own, marketplace and shops – provide limitless opportunity for on-person self-expression. Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is available in 12 languages, operates five global production sites and ships to over 150 countries. In 2016, it hit global revenue of $102 million, printed more than 4.1 million items, and had over 70,000 selling partners.
We look forward to your application
Please submit your application in English including your portfolio and references while stating reference number V00-758 via e-mail to email@example.com
. Let us know about your earliest possible entry date, and tell us about your anticipated salary. Get in touch with Stefanie Frenking for more info via phone +49 341 59400 5241
or you just sent her a message via Xing
We would like to fill this position without the support of recruitment agencies.
Datenschutzhinweise zur Verarbeitung Deiner Bewerbungsdaten